Psychopedagogue - Trainer - percussionist - Storyteller
Creator of concept Village
Henri SAMBA is trainer in the fields of rhythm, educational psychologogy and active music therapy.
He's worked as a percussionist-host with Herns DUPLAN, creator of the primitive expression, for nearly 15 years.
He's collaborated for nearly 20 years as a musician and co-host with France Schott Billmann : dance therapist , psychoanalyst , trainer of primitive expression.
For more than fifteen years, he regularly supervises workshops and workshops with Cécile LASSALE, dance-therapist, Primitive Expression Specialist.
Henri SAMBA has taken part, for twenty years, in various courses in institutions of France:
- National Institute of Expression, Creation, Art and Transformation / INECAT under the direction of jean pierre KLEIN.
- International Center for Music Therapy. (CIM).
- KRT in active music therapy under the benevolent direction of Willy Bakeroot.
- René Descartes University, Paris 5 / DU of Art in Therapy (rhythm and movement workshop)
- National Union of Psychomotor Union / SNUP.
- Buc-resources, school of specialized educators.
- Association Carl-orff France / musical mediation, African tales and percussions.
- Academy of Research on Educational and Body Techniques (ARTEC / monpellier). Module: Rhythm and Therapy.
- Henri SAMBA offers many internships in Paris and in the provinces.